Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I don't even know if I can rock no more

Speaking of Ai wasting my time, I went to my 12:30 class and it was, surprise surprise, CANCELED. This sucked a great, great deal more than my Comp Science class being canceled. Now I was up in Philly with no where to go and no one to hang out with from 12:30 til my 6pm class. This is my life lately. It's really annoying. I called around to a few people, but everyone was either at work or busy so I went to Rittenhouse Park and did some school work and people watched. As I was sitting there, two girls came up and asked if they could take my picture for the local Philly magazine, Two.One.Five for their style section. I agreed so I guess keep checking for me in there if you're a subscriber. haha Then I happened up the Dodgers leaving their hotel. I didn't have a clue who any of them were, but I stood to watch because I thought there might be a fight or something. I thought maybe some Phillies' fans would throw rotten tomatoes at them or something. No such luck. Afterward, Jamie was nice enough to come up and have dinner with me. I got a little human contact! woo hoo! So, maybe I haven't had the best luck with classes, but I did luck out with the weather. It was a seriously nice day. Nice enough to sit on a bench and feed peanuts to squirrels. Squirrels that come over and wag their tails at you when they want more! One of the cutest things I've ever seen!

No comments: