Thursday, October 29, 2009

Now that is all wrecked

From Sunday afternoon til Friday night, my week sucked, so I'll just sum things up quickly. I was home alone with my grandmother as my parents were both out of town and despite doing everything and taking care of her, she still treated me like a child, and did absolutely nothing helpful. I would not count staying up til I got home on Tuesday night so the dogs would know what to do and where to sleep as helpful. Just stupid and annoying. I was super stressed at school. The weather sucked. The commute is killing me. And I was a lot more upset about Friday being our last show than I thought I would be. I had a mini meltdown Wednesday night. Just been a tough week. But, I hung in there. I came out the other side. Even this story has a happy ending. At least I hope it does.

No comments: