Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Suck in the guts, guys, we're the Ghostbusters.

Started classes today. Also took my first trip on the high speed line. Neither were too taxing on me. The only problem was the parking situation at the train station. It's free parking so it fills up quick with all the people working standard work hours and by the time I arrived, I was forced to park way down this one road some 4 or 5 blocks away. It wasn't a problem in the morning (despite the gusting wind), but considering my last class gets out after dark, I wasn't stoked to be walking that by myself. The other hiccup I faced was the first day laze; that is the fact that the first day is essentially just a "this is what we'll be going for the next few weeks" and all the professors let us out early. So, I had a lot of hours to kill between my classes. I spent a lot of time at Borders. This picture is from the 3rd story window of the Borders. Why is the fountain water pink? For Breast Cancer? All I think of when I see is the evil pink slime in Ghostbusters II.

No comments: