Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Crimble Christmas!

As fast as Christmas came, it went. For me, it was like the blink of an eye. I was so engrossed in my classes that by the time I got done, it was already the 18th and the days after just flew by in all the preparations. Be that as it may, I had a very, very nice holiday. I not only got a lot of nice gifts, but I am proud to announce that I did not let my mother down. She boasted before I was even aware of the whole lot that I would "kick ass" at the Beatles Trivial Pursuit game that my uncle brought over. She claimed me for her team, which basically left me to answer all the questions on my own. I appointed her the dice thrower. She did well for a while. Then she got drunk and was even less help! I would say that out of all of the people playing, I answered more questions than everyone. We circled that board so many times because we just could not land on a blue! It was torture! But we won and so my life of reading books about the Beatles, watching their movies, and being generally obsessed was not an absolute waste! So, I did NOT kill myself for Christmas. Yay! Another successful holiday!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

this picture is oozing "festive" i dig it.

and since your mom is not here to defend herself... i'll help her. SHE GOT MINNEAPOLIS!!!

jenell o' boogie said...

thanks! Gizmo just knows how to set a mood

OH YOU AND MINNEAPOLIS