Saturday, December 5, 2009

Miss Lulu & The Teaspoon Shortage

This time of year I shouldn't be buying new things, but this was an exception to the rule. Not only are they adorable booties, but they were once owned by one of my favorite young photographers, Lucia Holm. I've been following her work on Flickr for a long time now. The other day I saw she was selling a lot of her vintage clothing on her Etsy page and stumbled upon these lovelies. Despite her wearing a size 7 shoe, she was selling these size 6 shoes for only $15! Things were selling really fast so I didn't really have a lot of time to dwell on it and I just quickly bought them and I'm so glad that I did! Without seeming stalkerish, I found it to be kind of cool to have something that was once hers, but moreover, they're so cute and comfortable! I love them! They're just the sort of shoe I needed for walking around in Philly. They're fashionable and flat. I just love them. And they came with a cute little thank you card and her business card. So pleased with my impulse buy! How often does that happen??

Check out Lucia's work @
www.luciaholmphotography.com
miss lulu's flickr

No comments: