Friday, December 11, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year

Finally went Christmas shopping. Went to the King of Prussia mall with my mother and didn't get completely done, but I got a lot accomplished. I have to say that I did not enjoy it, though. I enjoyed spending the time with my mother, but shopping on a tiny little budget is hard. It's even harder when you see stuff you've wanted and passed by due to financial restraint go on sale and you STILL can't buy it because of holiday rules and lack of money. Being unemployed is not fun. Stupid money. I hate money. Stupid art school. All taking my money and making it really hard to MAKE money. This whole thing better pay off in the end! blah.

ps. the lights are forming a peace sign. it's just hard to see in this picture. looks marginally better in person.

No comments: