Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cartoons by Lady Jaja


Definitely have been having a very lazy Sunday around here today. Haven't done barely anything except sit at this computer and play with my "mouse pen".

For a while, all it did was frustrate me. Which is what it normally does when I sit down to use it which leads to me giving up and doing something else.

Well, today I persevered and it paid off! I think I've gotten a much better idea of its functions and what to do and how to do it. Starting to get a little technique rather than just drawing scribble.

So, to fulfill my artistic obligations for the day, I bring you the fruits of my mouse pen labors! I also made a new background for the band myspace, so check that out if you're interested.

My arm is killing me now. It's definitely a much different pose I have to hold to use it than a normal pencil. Ah well. You tell me, was it worth it?

No comments: