Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Uptown!

Finally Leesa decided it was time for her to play catch up and turn 25. For her birthday, I pretended I had glasses. I do have glasses. But I never wear my glasses. I wear contacts. But I do have glasses, though. They just happen to give me a headache and I don't like not being able to see anything when I look down, left or right without moving my head. So, like the smart ass that I am, I bought a pair of clear glasses and wore those. Though, in this picture, I'm not wearing them, Lisa is. But she didn't get to keep those. So, great present, huh? I also got her a shirt that mocked one of her favorite hobbies. All in all, I'm a pretty terrible friend; terribly awesome! But, oh what a night it really was, oh what a night it really was... Hope you had a happy birthday, dude! Too bad it couldn't have lasted longer! Stupid time! Next year I'll try to stop time for you! If Zach Morris can do it, how hard can it be?

No comments: