Thursday, June 11, 2009

Let's get back

Believe it or not, I went and saw No Doubt at the TWEETER Center. I wasn't siked about it. A few years ago I would have, but that was before Gwen went solo and spread her annoying wings. And I felt really weird watching a show where there was no new music and it was just a bunch of songs you've heard a hundred times before. I mean, that's normal when it's at a festival show with all the short sets, but this was a full length show and song after song was an old song I already knew. It was weird. Even at Paul McCartney shows he plays his new music. I dunno. It was weird. It's hard for me to explain. The show was alright, though. Not great. The LED light show was better than some of the music going on. But it was pretty upbeat. Gwen has a lot of moves that I know I'll see in the club any day now. Too bad Lisa ate that bad sandwich...

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i wanna see the rest of the pictures from this! you took so many cool ones, upload them somewhere and share them with me PLEASE

kto said...

i found it really weird to be seeing them after so many years of not being around and them not having any new stuff too. but i kinda liked that. but it was weird.