Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just hiking around the forest..

When you're low on cash, get back to the basics. Be one with nature. That's just what Jamie and I did. I have the mosquito bites on my foot and forehead to prove it. Jamie made out a bit better since she killed a bug and left its dead, lifeless mush on her hand as a warning to all other bugs. Though I suppose the moths couldn't avoid her even if they tried. Bugs asides, we had a nice, toll free time. Not to mention I unintentionally posed as the high school photographer, which was such an honor. Luckily there was lots of recreational things to photograph.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

that recreational things picture was by far the best you took all night

jenell o' boogie said...

yeah, when i lightened it up on photoshop i really liked it. that girl should trust my eye!