Friday, January 8, 2010

Cheese-cake Fac-tor-y, I got all my sisters with me!

I don't want to say that my birthday was a total bust, but this Friday was. I just hung around the house all day pretty much all by myself. I wound up taking a long nap in the middle of the day, which is a tell-tale-sign of a pooptastic day. Things were just not panning out and I was struck with some difficult memories and tears flowed. But the day wasn't a complete disaster. Jamie and I went up to the Cheesecake Factory in Cherry Hill and discovered not only a DSW, but that the Cheesecake Factory is one of the most hoppin' places around on a Friday night. Don't try to go there if you want to go to Philly to catch a band. You will miss that band and wind up drinking overpriced drinks and overly delicious cheesecake to heal the pain! I really should not have spent as much money as I did that night, but you only live once!

No comments: