Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Not much to report

I have to admit that I haven't gotten nearly as much accomplished as I had wanted when my Winter Break began, but I can't say that I'm terribly surprised. When it's as cold as it is, I'm hard pressed to get anything done. I just want to be wrapped up in blankets and not move. It does not inspire art or music. It's the winter time when I feel like I've lost my creativity. It's always when my longest lulls are. In other news, after seeing I think no movies during Fall Quarter, I saw three whole movies in the past couple of weeks! I saw The Princess and the Frog, Nine, and Sherlock Holmes. I enjoyed them all very much! That's something I can handle in the winter. Theaters are warm. I get to just sit in a chair and be entertained and warm! I just wish it was cheaper! But yeah, my break is nearly over. I'm bummed. I'm going to freeze in Philly this quarter! Ah well. A girl has got to do what a girl has got to do!

ps. that's why this picture is crooked. I opened the window to take it and rushed cause it was freezing cold!! hahaha

No comments: