Sunday, January 24, 2010

I got a pocketful of dreams

Took my first trip to Brooklyn and boy was it exciting. Unfortunately, most of the activities were highly illegal so I can't repeat them. As for the legal activities, we went on a picturesque train ride through the city right past the statue of Liberty's face. Then we saw Nathan's apartment which says his name on it real big and bold. You can't miss it. Stopped and saw some of the Monty Python guys before we went into Nate's place and rocked some jams. Afterward, we went back into the city and partied hard like Ke$ha til we worked up such a big appetite that we went and ate lavish dinners at the really fancy diner that Ke$ha owns. Appropriately named the Tick Tock Diner. So lush. I can't believe how much money we laid down for dinner! And if you're wondering why the Empire State Building is lit up in green... well... if I told you... I'd have to kill you.

No comments: