Tuesday, February 13, 2007

gizmo is an incredible composer

I laughed at the idea of Matt buying a single ticket to see Lily Allen (and being quite hell bent in getting it, might I add), but apparently, I was wrong about Lily Allen's audience. As you can see from the photo, the boys loves them some Lily too! And with good reason, no doubt. She's amazing. You can't take your eyes off her! A kind of ease in front of her audience that I envy. A kind of honest, yet sarcastic confidence.

Everytime I see a girl leading a band, guitar free, like that, I want it even more. I want that so bad I can taste it. I need a band. I need to be freed from the restraints that come along with being a one-man-band! I want to fast-forward to that time in my life and skip all these dreary acoustic coffee shop jams. I want to be looking back on them instead of scheduling more! All in due time.

And during that time, I suggest you check out Lily Allen. She's tremendous!

ps. Matt is a dick.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

it's gonna happen.

i'm telling you that was so you - that's totally how you're gonna be - but your baggy dress shirt would probably fit a little better. hers was SO big.

matt's a tard.