Friday, February 9, 2007

what you see's not what you get


I didn't bother with this blog bull yesterday because it's been getting a bit on the repetative side. Which is not necessarily my blogs fault. My monotonous life is to blame. But I am hoping to put an end to all this boredom soon! I've been on a strict NyQuil diet lately, but I'm switching up. Following in the footsteps of Huey Lewis, I got a new drug. One that won't make me sick. Literally, to take some sick away. But one that won't make me crash my car or feel three feet thick or make my head hurt or my mouth too dry or my eyes too red or make me too nervous sounds nice too. etc, etc, etc.

some good things that came from today:
- I think my pink eye is clearing up
- Bryan called, he has $20 with my name on it. holla at me, im a working musician!
- Walgreens actually had aleve cold & sinus
- I finally put my paychecks in the bank. i may be able survive this financially draining month

hooha.

No comments: