Sunday, February 4, 2007

once was lost, but now I'm found!



Blogisphere, meet Gizmo Wilkerstinitious (on the left). Many of you have had the pleasure of meeting him, but there's possibly millions more reading that never have and never will. That's got to suck for you guys. But anyway, Gizmotron is my favorite thing. My love for him is quite frankly pathetic. Just a little abnormal. I have to think it's probably not normal to be unable to sleep through the morning because your dog isn't in your bedroom anymore. I thought I wanted him out during the weekends because he tends to whine a lot when he hears the added people activity downstairs, which keeps me up. Well, today, my mother actually released him from the captivity of my bedroom and I wound up getting up not long after because I felt the heavy weight of his absense. I couldn't shake it! Is that weird?

1 comment:

e. Styles said...

Oddly enough, Otis put me out of the room because I would wake up up whenever people were around. Now, he gets up early wanting to find me to play...but alas.