Tuesday, February 27, 2007

the lights are bright in the circus


I have really weird dreams some nights. A few nights ago I had a strange dream where I rented a gorilla for a day and half way through the night, I wanted to take it back because it clung to me too much. But, in the dream, it was already 12:37 and the gorilla renting shop was closed. Then last night I had a dream that could basically be described as a scene left on the cutting room floor of The Departed.
Jamie got me a book on dreams to investigate all these strange and sometimes terribly frightening dreams. But I think sometimes looking up the meanings is like finding out what the story behind a great song is. It kind of ruins my own interpretation. You know what? That might have sounded good, but that's probably a lie. I'm usually just too damn lazy to look them up becauseI don't know where to begin. I guess she should have just bought me a dream analyzer robot. Or more accurately, she should have invented one of those....Thanks for nothing, Jamie.

1 comment: