Monday, February 26, 2007

who needs a heart when a heart can be broken?


So, last night, I took some Lunesta (my asskicking sleep medication) just prior to updating my blog figuring that I could just quickly update and then hop into bed without any problems. I was wrong. Something went wrong and this lead to it taking me much longer to update and with every second that went by, the loopier and loopier I became thus why that post is a mess and a somewhat incoherent post quickly followed. It was hilarious for me to read today considering I barely can even recall updating or much else after, so I decided to just leave it a mess for memory sake. Lesson learned. Never take your sleep medicine for granted.

Also, never take your internet speed for granted. One day it might just suddenly decide to be slow again. I've been mourning the loss of faces on myspace and blogs all day.

But on a happier note, I finally got work! Just in time for me to buy an AOM hoodie on Tuesday! Hollahollaholla!

Also, I wrote a new song. I had melodies and thoughts bouncing around in my head for days and today I decided to try to get them out and discovered if I let them collect up, I lack my own sort of filtering system and I can't decide what is good and what is bad. But I left it and went and watched a quarter of the Oscars and a movie and when I came back to my guitar, my head was much clearer and I actually completed a lovely little something. Or so I hope. My filtering system could still be on the fritz. (is that the correct spelling of that word? because that's definitely the name of one of my Dad's past dogs, I'm thinking I'm thinking of the wrong word here)

when is International Root Beer Float day?

1 comment:

e. Styles said...

It depends on who you ask. If you ask MUG, who I suppose can be considered a root beer expert source, it is July. They don't give a specific date, so maybe july is root beer float month? The pictures from this event were uploaded the 28th of july.

Some other random website states August 6th is the day. You may already be aware of this information.There really is too much speculation on this holiday, perhaps you can make your own bid for the date.

Personally, I'm looking forward to march 18th & 22nd. Consult your handy holiday list.

this got way too long. sorry.