Thursday, March 5, 2009

Guard it with your life

Much to my dismay, my mother will be out of town for the next week. This morning (or technically this afternoon) I drove my parents to the airport so they could begin their California vacation to celebrate my mom's birthday. I suppose some people would be living it up and inviting everyone over for a sweet house party, but those people do not also live with their grandmother. I would love to have the house to myself so I could play music into the late hours. There's also other things that annoy me about being here basically alone with my grandmother all week, but it's neither here nor there. I'll make the best of it. Turn these lemons into pink lemonade. Pink lemonade is better.

1 comment:

papillons et ouragans said...

party at jenell's!!!! with her grandmother!