Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hell Froze Over Season 1


I don't know how I feel about the first episode I post being an episode called "lesbian", but my parents came home from visiting my brother in California and I felt it was appropriate to post some of his work. If you didn't pick up the subtle undertones, let me explain further. Misplaced Planet is my eldest brother's production company. He's a screenwriter in Los Angeles. After many great and hilarious shorts, their latest work is this YouTube channel called "Hell Froze Over". It's great. If you love sarcasm and hilarity, I don't know why you're not already watching this show! I know I probably come off as a tad bias considering he's my brother, but I think the time he's been away from home, the distance between us, and the lack of communication between us nearly makes our shared blood irrelevant! Just watch it! And share it with your friends!

No comments: