Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Britney, bitch

So, it happened. I didn't think that it would or that it could, but it did. Yep, you got it, Jamie actually succeeded in thinking of and pulling off a surprise. Well, sort of. Her own surprise of being able to do it caused her to give shit away along the way. My powers of deduction are strong, though. But I'd have to say that even though the thought of Britney Spears passed through my mind, I put it away! Who would ever guess that Jamie would randomly surprise me with tickets to see Britney Spears? Not I! But I'm glad that she did! Despite the fact that my car suffered a bit of a travesty at her hand, this was a seriously awesome way to make up for it. I don't know if I deserved quite that big of a gift, but it certainly did make up for the seriously terrible weekend I suffered last month. By a mile! And, one more thing, if anyone is questioning whether or not Britney is really back, I have some good news to report; SHE IS!

ps. THANKS SO MUCH JAMIE! I FORGIVE YOU NOW!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

yayy i'm so glad you had fun! yes you deserved it and I'm sorry that britney didn't say anything inappropriate over the mic :( That would have made things 10x better.

and...uh... you didn't mention PCD at all.... you loved them... JAI HO!