Wednesday, March 11, 2009

You ain't as green as you are young

My parents went to California and came home with an awesome, expensive new camera. Well, actually, that's not entirely accurate. Apparently my father decided to buy it and hide it and unveiled this very expensive splurge he'd made (with no money of his own) while in Santa Monica. I have no idea how much it actually cost, but I can't imagine it was under $300. I'm perfectly happy with the camera I have right now, but my dream camera is something more like this one. With changeable lens and flashes. Ah well. Someday, someday. In related camera news, I was in the driveway and I discovered this cute little patch of snow crocuses. We have them planted in the front of the house, but a little bunch sprouted up in a random location this year and it was a happy little discovery. Spring is definitely on the way!

No comments: