Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oh, my aching bones

Last night while I was waiting for my sleeping pill to kick in, I made this. I'm surprised how well it turned out considering how loopy I tend to get. Turns out that the sleeping pill didn't help me sleep anyway. I've been plagued with nightmares nightly for the past week or more so I thought taking something would get me some decent rest, but unfortunately I slept terribly. Why? Cause I'm sick. I drug myself out of bed feeling absolutely miserable. Perfect time to be sick. Got a show on Friday and going to Lancaster on Saturday. I better make a miracle recovery, dammit!

ps. I etched this for you, Eavvon!

1 comment:

e. Styles said...

I was going to pretend you etched it for me, even if you didn't. But now that i know it's true, it means even moreeeeee!!!!