Sunday, March 29, 2009

Look how wrinkled everything is

Missed another day art wise, but without breaking any of my rules. I was busy! There was grannies to take to Rosenhayn and groceries to be shopped for! After that, I went to have some one-on-one time with my pal, Ched, who also had some tickets and a guitar to lend to me. When we left to grab some dinner, he asked where I wanted to go to which I replied, "Somewhere I've never been before!" Well, mission accomplished, my friends! For the first time ever, I went to a Hooters restaurant! Unfortunately, I'm too poor to have a shirt to commemorate my first time, but I'm sure there's many firsts in my life that will not warrant a souvenir t-shirt so I'm not going to be too down about it. I have to admit that it wasn't exactly what I imagined it to be. There was a lot of kids and old people in there. I thought there would be more men watching sports. The walls were wood paneled, there was stools instead of chairs, the food was pretty cheap and there was a spool of paper towels for napkins. You know, all the classiness you'd expect! So classy that a big, famous rapper decided to pop in and offer our waitress, Jen, a career! Unfortunately, she wasn't too interested, and none of us were entirely sure he was as famous as he claimed. I think if you have to tell someone you're famous, you're probably not that famous. Has anyone heard of a rapper called April? That doesn't even sound like a rapper name to me. That's what we were told his name was. Oh what do I know? Anyway, I'm glad a famous rapper showed up for my first ever visit to Hooters. Made it all that more special!

No comments: