Monday, March 30, 2009

Work in progress

Despite going to Philly to see this sweet bosa nova group, Papillons et Ouragans, tonight, I was able to complete this when I got home; after two beers and everything. ;) I had some troubles getting this one started. Somehow it came together. Definitely turned out a lot better than I expected considering I started it on the other side and turned the sheet over to start again in desperation! I can't remember the last time I saw Alice in Wonderland. It's been a long, long time for sure. I feel like this is the most acceptably enjoyed Disney movie for adults. I consistently hear my peers calling this their favorite. I guess the drug undertones and quirky nature appeals to an older audience. Eh, it's alright, but it's no Jungle Book! WHA WHA?!

No comments: