Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I can't explain the feelings plain to me

I started this today with the mindset that the finished product could possibly be a birthday gift for someone (that doesn't read this blog). But I wasn't feeling too confident that it would be good enough to do so. I have gifting standards! I wouldn't want to give someone something that was sub par. At dinner I asked my family who they thought it was, that's how unsure of myself I was, but they all guessed correctly! So I forged ahead...And I've got to say I'm pretty stoked with the finished product! Of course, it's not a perfect likeness, but it's so much better than I thought it was going to be! I don't know if I'm excited that I did it well or that I did it well of a face that I adore so much. So, maybe my excitement is somewhat bias. haha Oh well! I don't care! I'm happy with it! Might be a little hard to part with this one, but I did part with a fantastic portrait I did of Shakira years ago so I think I can do it! I think!!! hahaha

ps. Is it weird that I want to kiss it? haha

2 comments:

Jamie said...

aw it's so good.. i hate you haha

jenell o' boogie said...

It didn't scan very well. It's nicer in person. I won't show you. You'll hate me even more.

;)