Monday, April 6, 2009

Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?

Bout time, right? It was only due time til I did something from The Little Mermaid. I'll always hold a special place in my heart for this movie. In the 4th grade, our school did a Disney Spring Concert and there was a solo part up for grabs during the Little Mermaid sequence. I adored the movie (I think everyone born in 1984 did) and I toat wanted to "be" Ariel, but I was painfully shy. I was one of those kids that sang quieter in choir when the teacher walked by. One day during music class, there was some auditions held for the part; pre-picked girls that he thought would be good. After, there was extra time at the end of class and the teacher asked if anyone else wanted to try out. Shocking to even myself, I raised my hand. And even more shocking, I wound up getting the part. That little solo must have given me some kind of incredible rush because after that I was all about singing. And I have been ever since. So, thanks Ariel. Thanks for being awesome. I still want to sing in a Disney movie, though. That would be siiiiccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i'm jealous and i wasnt even in your school!

jenell o' boogie said...

DEAL WITH IT BIOOOTCCHHHHHH