Friday, April 10, 2009

I never, never, never want a place to hide

Today could have been pretty crappy, but it turned out being pretty good. After enduring as much of my little cousin, Alex, as I could muster, I escaped to Adventureland! I'll admit that it wasn't quite what I expected it to be, but that's not always a bad thing. Not hilarious, but alright. I enjoyed myself. I don't know if the dude in the coma did, though. He must have died sometime during because at some point I couldn't hear his heart monitor anymore. That's the kind of day I had. One that could potentially kill a coma patient. In other news, this is yet again from Sword in the Stone. I apologize. I hate to be redundant, but it so pretty.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

what did the dude in the coma say when you called him? oh lolz.

anyway i love these drawings. you're too talented. i hate you.

jenell o' boogie said...

ha HO! ho. ha HO! ho. ooohh.

that's okay. i hate you more. and thanks, dude!!!!!!!