Sunday, April 25, 2010

A post for you to ignore completely

You'll never believe what I got up to today! It was terribly exciting. I did homework! Basically ALL day! I was talking with Jamie about how lame the break between quarters was. I've come to realize that in the time span that "most" colleges are doing one midterm and one final, I'm doing two midterms and two finals. I've really got my work cut out for me. I never have time to do anything except my work. It sucks to work so much and so hard and miss out on seeing everyone. Even when I do have time, I don't have the money to do anything. And all the confusion with financial aid and student loans and FAFSA and all this mess is really a drag lately. It's really bringing me down. Everything takes too long and costs too much. I just had a vacation, but it was probably not the wisest time to take a vacation. When I got back from Florida, I needed a vacation from my vacation. haha I'm so ready for June to be here. Especially June weather! This shit we've had lately is ridiculous.

Alright. That's enough. I'm going to stop whining like a baby. Just a little vent session. I do realize how lucky I am to be able to do what I'm doing so forgive my weak moments. Furthermore, I'm glad to find out who my real friends are. And I'm so appreciative to have friends that understand and support what I'm doing. You know who you are! Love you guys!!

1 comment:

Joseph M. Edwards said...

you look good despite the stress.