Sunday, June 13, 2010

bum bibi bum, bum bum buummm

I think it's pretty clear what I did today. And as a result, there's a huge rift in the family! Despite that, it wasn't too bad for an action film (I tend to get rather bored in action movies, ironically). I wasn't too optimistic from the previews, but it turned out to be pretty good. It was entertaining, the storyline wasn't too unbearable, the portrayal of the classic characters was decent, and Bradley Cooper was shirtless. Not bad.
The A-Team was a popular show around my house when I was young. And once upon a cellphone, I had the A-Team theme song as a ring tone. I'll never forget it because when I had the opportunity to meet Joel Madden, from - the biggest band in the universe- Good Charlotte, a few years ago, my mother called me right as he came over to me. And there in the quiet of an awesome handicapped, er party bus the A-Team theme began to play loud and proud. It was funny. But you'll have to take my word for it. Just one of those moments that you kind of had to be there for.

No comments: