Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Your lovin' can't pay my bills

Today was one of those days that wouldn't quit. I attempted to relax on my day off, but no dice. Before I could even get in the shower, shit started to hit the fan. Part of it was my own fault. I forgot to sign a form for my renter's application, so I had to rush back to Lindenwold just to sign it. That sucked. When you drive to Collingswood every other day of the week, the last thing you want to do is make a similar, but longer trip on your day off. Worse than that was I discovered that my student financial plan was completely fucked. All the way to Lindenwold I was thinking how much I wanted to quit school, stay at home, get a crappy job and earn some money for a while. I was in a panic, but I've chilled since then and I'm not going to quit. Be that as it may, my money situation is at an all time low. I need a bail out plan big time. My fingers crossed that this whole mess can be worked out. I'm trying hard not to stress about it, or even think about it. It just puts up all these walls in my mind and paralyzes me. I sometimes feel absolutely paralyzed by financial concerns. Alas, I have the support of my family and friends and that is the most important thing. I would definitely be a people watching hobo if it wasn't for them. Well, in reality, if it wasn't for my mother. I'm spoiled with good luck to have her.

No comments: