Thursday, June 10, 2010

Don't build me up just to knock me down

In my quest to find a Wawa within walking distance of my school, I discovered something else I've been dying for in the city; I found a sweet spot to sit! I had a lovely Wawa lunch/dinner while sitting on what could be described as a bench across from the Comcast Building. It's clear that the building is beautiful from afar, but I found it was even more beautiful when I was close up. It's so shiny that from the right angle it seems to become part of the sky. I'm the type of person that walks down the street looking up at all the buildings. No matter how many times I've walked down the road, I still love to look up at the interesting architecture of the city. There are not very many pretty buildings where I grew up so I never get tired of the old and new buildings that Philadelphia has to offer. If you haven't done it, do it! Look up!

No comments: