Monday, June 28, 2010

Who else could go for some flapjacks right now?

Due to my mother having a random Monday off of work, she and I took advantage of the lovely weather and the lovely timing and we went down to my aunt's pool in North Wildwood for a day of fun in the sun. And due to my cousin and his wife being on an Eagles cruise, my aunt was watching their 3 year old son, Hunter. Despite being only 3 years old, that boy is clearly a heterosexual male. Whenever I would walk by him, he would just stare. Apparently he stares at girls that are in my age bracket. He is not subtle about it. Luckily for him, he's only 3 years old and it's more funny than anything else. If he's still doing that when he's 20, he's going to get slapped a lot. Though, he wouldn't be the first guy I've known that has openly and shamelessly ogled me. Fellas, if you're going to ogle a chick, be discrete! Get some stealth skills! And if you get caught, STOP LOOKING! That's my word to the wise. Unless you're at a strip club. Totally different rules apply there.

No comments: