Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back to Millville!

Back to Millville again. I had a hair appointment and Gizmo had a vet appointment. I got about 5 inches off of my hair. It was brutal. I had such anxiety on the way to my appointment, even more so in the chair, and a heap more when it was done. It feels SO short! I don't know if I really like it. It's not above my shoulders or anything crazy, but it feels really weird to me. Luckily, it grows. Later I took Gizmo to the vet and thanks to his bark collar, he was the most behaved he's ever been. He used to be so bad and loud that they'd send us to a room immediately. I wouldn't even get to sign in he was so bad. But this time I signed in and took a seat in the waiting area. He wasn't dead silent, of course. He was all whining and growling and being a pain, but he was soooooooo much better. Unfortunately, the room we did finally get put into had the most disgusting photos on the wall. No cute puppy-kitten posters like some people hang up. These were photographs of intestines and some kind of surgery! Pretty gross. Even grosser than the cataracts poster in the other room. Later my newly cut hair got a fresh coloring, but more on that tomorrow!

No comments: