Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm disappointed in you, GCFam

I could think of no better way to spend Patriot Day than to go to the Cherry Hill and watch Benji & Joel from Good Charlotte play a little acoustic set for all the classy customers of Macy's. That's a lie. I was on the fence about attending this for days prior to it. The more I heard about it, the less I wanted to go. I know what "GCFam" would say, but at what age are you too old to go and wait around in a crowd of teenagers to see a band play in the mall? I don't exactly know the answer to that, but I definitely felt a tad silly. Especially since we got there at 4pm the day before and were the only ones there! What gives, GCFam?! Oh wait. That wasn't us. But it was someone. Two people I'm sure would tell me you're never too old to rep GC. Ageism aside, my instincts about it not being over flowing with people was right on. We took our time getting there and it wasn't a problem at all. If you spent $50, you got to meet the band. That's $25 per twin. Despite all the vests I desperately wanted, I didn't spend a dime on those mofos and thus I did not meet them. I think it's alright. I already have. And I will have to note that it was not worth $50 any of those times. If given the choice between $50 and saying hi to them now, I'd take the $50. I mean, if I'm going to pay $50 to meet someone, I want them to wash my car, make me lunch and give me oral pleasure. IS THAT SO WRONG?! Yeah, it's a little wrong. And illegal. Whatever. Your mom is illegal.

P.S. God bless America. God hug HRS. If you can ask God to bless things you can ask God to hug them. Thanks a bunch, God.

No comments: