Sunday, September 12, 2010

Take some Vitamin B

I got up and out and to school. Yes, on a Sunday. Got my 2d animation final did and done and it felt good. Pictured is some of the somewhat outdated animating equipment that my fine school uses. Anything compatible with VHS and mini DV tapes is officially outdated equipment. Nonetheless, this is where I spent a good deal of my Sunday. It never feels good to go to school when you don't have to be, but it felt good to have that weight off my shoulders. Even if all of my labors landed me with a B. I'm trying not to dwell on it, but I'm clearly failing. So, anyway, after that I drove to my parent's and had some yummy dinner and some quality time with my mother. I wish I could spend more time with my mom. I definitely got spoiled with time when I was living there and the lack of one-on-one time is one of the few, but relevant downfalls of living here. I miss my mama!

No comments: