Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Glory Glory Hallejuah!

At AiPH, Summer Quarter is the unique time when the quarter is only 10 weeks long, but all the classes are 20 minutes longer to make up for the missed week. It's done to help the admissions staff deal with the influx of new students that come in at the start of the fall quarter. Any other quarter morning classes begin at 8, but during the summer they begin at 7:35. And so this morning was my last morning that I have to leave the house at 6:30. At least until next summer. Hopefully. God only knows what will happen in the next year. Regardless, it was a glorious morning. I got done my morning class by 8 and retreated back to my apartment to cuddle with my dog. That was possibly even more glorious than that morning sky. The perks of living closer were finally utilized and it was... you guessed it... glorious!

No comments: