Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day Seven: California Christmas!

It's the day after Christmas and what does that mean? It's Gizmo's Birthday! Although it was his birthday, I got a few wishes of my own. My mother and I went to the Aquarium on the Pacific in Long Beach. Not only did I really want to go there, I really wanted to have a day out with just her. Quality time is better spent when it's just one on one. And it was a really fun day and I'm glad we were able to do it. I took a lot more video than anything else, but I did get a few pictures. It's not easy, though. Fish move a lot! haha I just have one complaint about that aquarium. No penguins! Camden has so many penguins! It's hard to believe the Camden aquarium has something this aquarium didn't! Shocking! Ah well. It was really awesome nonetheless! After we got back, I wound up having to change my flight plans due to the storm brewing on the east. I was supposed to leave the following day, but now my plans were all pushed back by one day. Stupid snow was trying to fuck shit up! But my mother was pretty happy about it!

No comments: