Friday, December 31, 2010

Pehce out, 2010

2010. At points it seemed like it would never end and now that it's over I can't believe it already is! I definitely can't say that 2010 has been one of my favorite years. When this year began, I still lived at home and commuted over an hour to class three or four times a week. There was a whole mess of snow and a whole lot of driving. I nearly burnt myself completely out this year! My parents moved to California and Andrew moved into the house. I gained friendships and lost friendships and lost friendships and got them back. I went on one date this year that lead to nothing but headaches and confusion. But good things happened too! I went to a lot of weddings and I received Best of Quarter for the first (and possibly only) time. Road tripped to Florida with Jamie again. Recorded a demo that's still yet to be finished. Went to some great shows like Sia, Taylor Hawkins, Good Charlotte, Marina and the Diamonds, Tegan & Sara, Lady Gaga, Jimmy Eat World, and the amazing, incredible Sir Paul McCartney. Saw Back to the Future and Princess Bride in the theater. I worked out what seemed to be an impossible hurdle and sorted out my student loans in order to get my own apartment with my little Mo. We went to a dog park and flew in a plane! We spent Christmas in California and got the most awesome blanket in the lands! So, it wasn't the worst year of my life, but it definitely wasn't the best. It was a year pretty much completely dedicated to AiPH. The low point was definitely when my mother moved 3000 miles away, but I'm lucky to have great friends and the best dog ever and I'm going to somehow make it through 2011 as well. I expect it will be just that much harder without being able to escape to Millville and hang out with my mom. Huge bummer. But if I can live through that, I think it'll make me just that much stronger. But my farewell to 2010 was good! Had a yummy dinner at Uno before going to Zane street for some drinks and Dick Clark watchin. I accidentally became a smoker. Go figure. My New Years Resolution? Quit smoking! As long as I stay away from that electronic cigarette, I think I can do it!!!!


One Step Closer to Heaven, 2011!

No comments: