Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day Six: California Christmas

Christmas! My first Christmas in Long Beach and it started out early, but no where near as early as the ones in the past in Millville. After I was showered and dressed, we hung around waiting for our guests to arrive. Once Wilder and Barb got here and settled in we got to the business of the presents. I think the gifts I gave were a hit and the gifts I received were quite lovely. Definitely made out pretty good this year. haha After wards, my mother made some gingerbread pancakes that I brought out. So yum! Then my brother hooked up my parents new blu-ray player and we watched "The Last Starfighter" and then the most recent Star Trek film. After Wilder and Barb left, my mother and I curled up on the couch and watched Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. I had never seen it so my mother basically just went to sleep. But I'm used to that kind of thing so it didn't bother me. It was nice to have some one on one time. Really nice way to end my Christmas :)

No comments: