Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day Two: California Christmas

Second day in Long Beach. Spent the whole day pretty much locked up in the spare room watching the time go by. It was pouring for the most part. During a break in the rain I went out and discovered that Long Beach has a pyramid! It's more exciting than it looks, though. I did some research and discovered it's true purpose is a sports arena, essentially. I was a tad disappointed, but it still looks neat. After what felt like an eternity, my mother got home from work and I was able to go to the super market and Target. No one seemed to be in a good mood. But things got a tad more cheerful when my mother got me one of the greatest things ever; this leopard blanket from Target! Once my mother had a feel of this soft, lush blanket, she decided to get one for her place too. But honestly, I think she just got it to shut me up. It worked.

No comments: