Wednesday, December 8, 2010

RIP Johnny Boy xxoo

It's no secret that I love John Lennon. He's practically part of the family! Being a tad sensitive and a tad obsessed, I used to stay home from school on this date when I was in high school. My mother called it my "mental health day" off. Did anyone else get "mental health days" from their parents? If you didn't, I feel sorry you! I think all parents should do that for their children. Luckily for me, I didn't have class so I didn't have to miss anything vital. I did have a lot of work to do, but I was listening to John Lennon music and watching Beatles films pretty much all day long while I worked. It's hard to imagine he's been dead 30 years now. What would the world be if John Lennon was still around? Unfortunately the world will never know.


As long as you're remembered and talked about, you never really die.

No comments: