Sunday, March 11, 2007

life is but a dream to me


I did a whole lot of this today; chillin with monkeyface. But I wouldn't call it a boring day. Just a relaxing day. I replied to the plethora of what I like to call "space mail" and spent time with my mother who is off to Texas for the week. Which, might I add, is far too long. I didn't know til today that it was going to be that damn long. Ah well. At least Gizmo doesn't take off to far corners of the country like this! Just far corners of the room!

on another completely different note, my smart clock is not very smart. Thanks a lot GW. Just another way you totally RUIN EVERYTHING!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i was wondering if your clock would catch up.. *shakes head* oh george.

jenell o' boogie said...

My mother's smart clock did.. I guess hers is just smarter than mine! Clocks from Walmart just can't handle this kind of thing!