Thursday, March 8, 2007

you're staring at my dress. I should explain.

Once upon a time, I was good, dear friends with this girl to the left of me. In my senior year, and arguably years before that, we had a "falling out" and I haven't hardly seen nor spoken to her. Well, all that changed today. While giving out flyers to the places I'm performing at in the following months, I ran into her. She works at Bogart's Coffee Bar where I'm playing on April 6th. And if it weren't enough that she works there, when I said I was playing there next month (as to the reason why I was bringing a flyer around), she said, "Yeah, the 6th, right?". So, it's nice to know she was already well aware and will probably be making another appearance. Awwwwkwwwaaard.. rick rick rick rick..

3 comments:

Jamie said...

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggh.

seriously.

Jamie said...

and in case you didnt catch teh end of that, "ugh" is how it ends.

e. Styles said...

rick indeed