Saturday, March 24, 2007

oh sailor, why'd you do it, what'd you do that for?

If you think I look a tad bit pale or sick in this picture, the alien inside of me is to blame. Last night after returning home, I realized that Applebee's had given me a special prize for dining there; a singing, dancing alien. I thought for sure the alien would burst out and sing it's number sometime last night, but he's obviously got some sort of stage fright because this morning I awoke with the alien still inside of me. He's been causing me a great deal of pain. And other than just a constant pain, I have no other signs or symptoms ailing me, so I figure, definitely has to be an alien. Mr Alien, if you are reading my blog somehow, please make your exit ASAP. Thank you. And good night.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

that alien couldnt even bring down your musical FORCE

maybe you just punked the bitch DOWN