Thursday, March 8, 2007

shit, I'm a changed man


Today was my mother's birthday. I'm not going to tell how old she is because you wouldn't believe me if I told you. Not only did I stay up until 7am to wish her a pleasant birthday this morning, but I took her to dinner at Martino's. Yes, I even paid. Believe it or not. And not just that, she got presents too. She's cute as a button and now in the possession of two tickets to Justin Timberlake's show on March 27th. Shit, I hope she takes me...

2 comments:

Jamie said...

shoot..

i hope she takes you too. otherwise i'm gonna feel weird hanging out with her and isabelle. do you think she'd give me a ride? hm.

e. Styles said...

Now I see that tupac is working his way into your life. i guess now we all fuckin with a changed man, and all this time i thought you were the same ol rider...silly me.