Sunday, March 4, 2007

she's the best of the million dollar club, obviously

Vince and the US Postal Service are a great team. I saw the band on Tuesday and I received the hoodie I was promised in less than a week's time. You can't beat that kind of service. Unless, of course, the band has their merch with them when you see them and they don't have to mail it to you later thus resulting in the lead singer going poor and hungry from paying such steep shipping and handling charges.


But, a hoodie was not all I got! I also got this original piece of art work on the back of the package:

Luckily for me, the mailman gave up stealing mail for lent and despite himself, he gave the mail to it's rightful owner.

Today also brought other good things. Like, my resized ring I've been waiting forever for, I relearned things about Pocahontas, and I saw "Black Snake Moan" along with some ladies that talked more than Dane Cook does in a movie. But worry not, they didn't interfere with my enjoyment of Samuel L. Jackson in somewhat overly religious roles. Though, I'm a little mad at youtube. They ruined Justin's best scene! Whatta spoiler!

No comments: