Saturday, March 31, 2007

right back to where you started from


This sandwich sucked. I don't think it's the proximate cause of the impending migraine that followed later that night, but I'm sure it didnt help matters. Everything about it was a downer in my books. A tuna sandwich with celery, onions, possibly some kind of relish on toasted wheat bread. That's a pretty bad combination. I do like tuna, but not with poops in it. I probably would have rathered to just eat some slices of bologna. And I don't even like bologna! nor do I eat that stuffs! Alas, one bad sandwich does not ruin the whole day, baby. Leave that to a cigar. They can turn a great day into a very painful experience. But, despite my migraine, I had fun. Army of Me was top notch, Good Charlotte made me laugh, the show was free, the hugs were "amazing" and the weather was gorgeous. If I hadn't gotten that migraine, it would have been the perfect way to spend a Friday.

No comments: