Monday, March 29, 2010

Day #4 - Animal Expedition

God willing, the bad weather went away and the sun came back out! It made for a great day at our next destination: Animal Kingdom! It was busier than I'm used to, but it wasn't too bad. I had burnt my tongue the day before on some tea at MGM so we stopped at got some soft serve ice cream that was amazing! Then we went back in time to hang out with dinosaurs and then took a train up Mt. Everest. It was pretty good. Would I recommend it? Probably not. It's kind of a bust. They promise you this long trip and of course, like always, something goes wrong and the trip gets cut short! Classic Disney! Thanks to those nifty Extra Magic Hours, we were there until 12am. It was crazy weird to be there so late. I've never been in the Animal Kingdom after night fall and at that hour it was so dark and so empty. Of course, I heard someone complain that there was no animals in the Animal Kingdom. If you want to see the animals, you gotta go in the daylight hours. I thought that was common sense, but I think I over estimate my fellow Americans when it comes to any kind of sense.

No comments: