Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Had to go up to Ai to take my Art History final today. It was a pretty crazy last class. My teacher had to cancel last week's class because she was in the hospital suffering from a migraine that she's STILL dealing with. She's had it for nearly a month now. Brutal. All that considered, she kind of had a shit fit at this chick that wouldn't take her sunglasses off while she was going over last minute things that we needed to know for our final. Kind of like a review, but more like a really fast last lesson so that we didn't leave our Art History I class without her ever talking about Leonardo Di Vinci and Michelangelo. hahaha She had a fit though. Classic lines? "You see how bitchy you're making me? Have you ever seen me this bitchy? If you make me anymore bitchy than this, I'm going to throw you out of class!" I can't blame her. I found about 90% of that class to be irritating idiots so I'm surprised she was able to remain composed for as long as she did. After a somewhat difficult test, I went and bought myself a turkey burger. It would have been a total win if they hadn't put cheese on it. Next time I'm telling them I'm allergic to cheese. Grr. Then I went home and fell into a time warp and suddenly it was like 4 in the morning and I had to go to bed. It's probably because I was doing stuff like this...

1 comment:

Jamie said...

aaaawww your nails are sooo cuutteeee

and your art history class is full of idiots. i'm glad your teacher finally flipped shit. it's like that was building up over the whole damned semester. i bet after your class left her migraine magically went away hahaha